American Credit Card Solutions (ACCS) is a small, privately owned company, with local roots. The company has been in operation for over 10 years and over that time has assisted thousands of consumers in gaining control of their financial situation.
This position is a great opportunity to gain an insider’s view of American Credit Card Solutions' debt relief operations, underwriting and sales. It is an amazing entry-level opportunity upon which a rewarding career may be built.
What a Customer Support Representative Does & Responsibilities:
• Answers inbound calls from clients with questions relating to their enrollment in our debt resolution program
• Responds to client voice mails, emails and/or faxes
• Tracks and updates customer accounts
• Responsible for completing clerical duties for new client files.
• Serve as a liaison supporting our sales, customer service and underwriting departments.
• Enjoy a fast paced environment in which the ability to work independently is highly valued and expected.
• Identify opportunities to improve our procedures and communicate suggestions to management in an effective manner.
• Work on special projects as assigned by manager.
• You are an excellent communicator
• You are detail oriented
• You are proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• You are able to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
• You are reliable
Must be fluent in English and Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $39,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Position is currently in Rockville, MD, but is relocating to Frederick on June 1st, 2020