Machine Learning Solution Architect
Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, ProctorU is the leading authority for online identity and knowledge verification. We help create trust in the knowledge earned online through professional-grade proctoring and multi-factor identity verification. Our premium services are designed to dissuade cheating by combining the benefits of technology, highly-specialized training and personal presence. We administer 3,000,000,000 exams annually with over 1,000 institutions in 129 countries.
The Engineering & Design teams get to innovate and experiment daily with some of the latest technologies in our industry for a product that is paving the way in our space. We are always looking for opportunities to learn, grow, and have fun with one another. Our team has a fun environment that encourages individuality, collaboration, and creative problem solving.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative machine-learning expert with an interest in innovation and software vision to accelerate the vision of ProctorU’s services.
- Analyze requirements and collaborate with the product managers, team members, or architects.
- Create prototypes and author detailed architectural specifications.
- Work with user experience designers and product management to design technical solutions to problems faced by the business and it’s clients.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to engineering team and stakeholders.
- Building machine learning models to improve accuracy of automated product and increase efficiencies within the business.
- Design and implement efficient pipelines for data manipulation, processing and delivery to our end users.
- Create tools for automated quality assurance and anomaly detection to alert stakeholders of changes in the quality of machine learning models and analytics.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of various architectural design patterns and machine learning strategies.
- Able to architect the future state and the path to get there, accounting for near-term product deliverables.
- Knowledge of various web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails and Express JS.
- Experience working with WebRTC preferred.
- Experience implementing machine learning models to solve complex problems.
- Experience working with open source machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow.
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate.
- Able to professionally represent the company and the team to internal and external stakeholders.
- Skill at articulating complex implementation to non-technical personnel.
- Willingness to continue to grow, learn and maintain skill and proficiency.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and evolve systems and processes to ensure the best performance and operation.
Why Work for ProctorU?
We are an innovative, nimble, and driven company with a high level of integrity. We work collaboratively to achieve shared goals which creates an environment of cross functional trust and dependability. And we like to have fun, too! From Holiday parties to celebrating birthdays to video game nights, we make sure to balance the hard work and dedication with some company fun time.
- We also offer great benefits which includes:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance with generous employer funding for employees and dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account with generous employer funding
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Company-sponsored short-term and long-term disability plans
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Company-subsidized pet insurance
- Perks program for corporate discounts on a variety of services and items
- Annual stipend (prorated for new hires) for qualified expenses such as student loan debt, gym membership, home gym equipment, child care costs, and/or educational expenses within line of work
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual working environment
Check us out at www.proclife.com and www.proctoru.com!