Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: November 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join Procore's rapidly growing Financial Planning and Analysis team. In this highly critical and visible role, you'll build, analyze, and communicate complex financial analysis that empowers our business leaders and executives to make strategic decisions.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you'll apply your strong analytical and interpersonal skills to develop working partnerships with business leaders throughout the organization. Attention to detail, determined work ethic, and strong communication are key to success in this role.
This position reports to our Manager, Financial Analysis with direct communication to senior leaders across the organization. The position can be based in a remote U.S. location. We're looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Lead annual budget creation through collaboration with corporate strategy and business leaders
- Develop an understanding of business initiatives to partner strategically with leaders on execution
- Complete regular analysis to help improve leadership decision making
- Own monthly forecasting process with an emphasis on assessing key drivers, risks, and opportunities to enable decision-making across the business
- Work closely with department leaders to analyze spend and optimize budget
- Lead in the preparation of financial business models used to evaluate investment within various organizational areas
- Synthesize financial analysis into presentation material for leadership meetings, board meetings, and department strategy meetings
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance or other related areas
- 5+ years of experience in finance, accounting, investment banking, or private equity
- Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and other standard business software is required
- Experience with Financial Management systems, such as Anaplan, Hyperion, Intacct Netsuite, Coupa, etc.
- Strong executive communication, reporting, and presentations skills
- Hungry, yet humble, and full of energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Enjoys leading and participating in critical projects for department and company-wide decision making
- Experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions-both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Procore Technologies
Get fresh Financial Planning Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.