Account Executive, Enterprise, General Contractors
- Expired: December 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Procore is looking for a goal and results-oriented Account Executive to join our Enterprise General Contractors Sales team. In this role, you'll apply an understanding of Procore's products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling to target enterprise accounts that can benefit from our premier construction project management platform. This is a mission-critical role that will play a pivotal part in securing long-term success by providing the largest builders across commercial sector construction with the best platform for their stakeholders. If you're interested in helping shape the vision of Enterprise Sales at Procore-apply today.
This role will report to our Sales Director, Enterprise General Contractors, and has the opportunity to work remotely from any US location. We are looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute target account strategy for our top enterprise general contractor accounts alongside key executive and technical leadership
- Identify, engage, and qualify prospects, track activity in Salesforce
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management, and/or C-level executives
- Ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling against P/L, negotiating, presenting, and closing
- Close business with new accounts and expand revenue within designated customer accounts to achieve Procore's strategic objectives and quotas
- Provide sales forecasting and account plans to sales leadership in a timely manner
- Identify product improvements and new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Monitor competition and respond immediately and appropriately
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of demonstrated successful software sales; proven experience identifying and closing seven-figure contracts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proven history of over-quota achievement
- History of selling licenses or subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience working with an extended sales team
- A perfect mix of curiosity, ambition, openness, resilience, and optimism, along with a value-added mindset
- Construction experience is a plus - prefer experience selling into the construction industry; top ENR segment
Base Pay Range $112,695-$133,828 plus commission for an estimated on-target earnings of $225,390-$267,655
Procore is committed to offering competitive, fair, and commensurate compensation, and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation will be based on a candidate's job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions-both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Procore Technologies
Get fresh Enterprise Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.