Personal Trainer/Small Group Trainer
- $20 to $45 Hourly (plus commission)
If you have enthusiasm, a positive attitude, a desire to learn, good work ethic and a desire to own your own gym, I have a fun and fulfilling position for you!
Dear Prospective Fitness Coach,
It's my hope you have precisely what I need in an a coach so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding career I have available.
First, let me tell you a little bit about our company.
ProCore Fitness is DFW's first complete fitness program for everyone from super moms to professional athlete's. We're revolutionizing the way the fitness industry approaches EVERYTHING. From our comprehensive programs for clients that includes everything from corrective exercise, nutrition, and strength training. To our employee first approach where our future locations are given to our best employee's so they can own their own business.
We're proud to have been awarded "Best Gym in Southlake" and "Southlake Small Business of the Year" and have worked with many of the biggest names in sports today.
If you want to be the best of the best and learn the tricks of the trade from some of the top coaches/trainers anywhere and an opportunity to learn how to own and run a successful gym then read on to learn about the position.
Please ensure you answer all interview questions on this post. If you do not fill them out you will not be considered for the position.
Mission of the Role:
To provide a world-class professional training experience that delivers measurable results to clients, cultivates a strong sense of family and creates raving fans of ProCore Fitness.
- Produce one (1) client testimonial every month
- Maintain a client renewal rate of 80% or higher
- Generate one (1) new client referral every month
- Achieve and maintain 120 sessions per month
- Committed - Follow's through on commitments and has a deep personal commitment to the mission and vision of ProCore Fitness.
- Honesty and Integrity - Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Strong Team Player - Puts the needs of the team first. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Growth Mindset - Seeks out knowledge, constantly learns, and demonstrates a strong desire to consistently improve both personally and professionally.
- Energetic - Motivates, energizes and inspires clients and peers.
- Work Ethic - Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Flexibility / Adaptability - Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Attention to Detail - Pays attention to important details when training clients and tracking their data.
Procore Fitness LLC
275 Commerce StSouthlake, TX
Sports and Recreation
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.