Procor Solutions, a division of Brown & Brown Insurance seeks a motivated and skilled Social Media Strategist to join our team in Brooklyn, New York. This hands-on role will be responsible for amplifying our exciting B2B brand voice and adding dimension to our social media content. Be the driving force of our social media strategy, community management, analysis, day-to-day execution, and reporting while also creating new and effective ways to extend our social presence.
To be successful in this role, you should have a passion for social media and have proven experience in managing and growing brands. Strategist will need to feel comfortable providing strategic recommendations, and carrying out the strategy via editorial calendars, copywriting, paid media and strategy, and lead associated content development (photography, video, graphics, etc.).
- Work with the internal team to develop social media plans;
- Craft copy and content with internal team to deliver assets for calendarized postings, acquiring, gathering, and managing logistics of all campaign materials as needed for social media efforts;
- Create and manage social programs – to support the marketing-wide brand, awareness and user acquisition initiatives utilizing paid media campaigns to increase awareness with our target consumer, increase consideration, grow engagement and followers, and re-enforce brand affinity;
- Monitor content on all branded channels to ensure consistency of brand tone and aesthetics, re-enforcing a cohesive brand experience;
- Concept brand campaigns, editorial calendars, and supporting content.
- Development of social media/engagement strategy at a day-to-day, actionable level by creating short-, medium- and long-term plans, promotions and editorial calendars.
- Maintain the social strategy with a key emphasis on laddering up to outlined brand KPIs.
- Monitors all social media accounts and ongoing community management
- Monitors and reports campaign performance using social media tools and/or platform analytics.
- Build, communicate and document objectives and success metrics for all channels (e.g., followers, engagement, views, online conversations, tonal sentiment etc)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques, social media platforms and graphic design programs
Shania Dunn, Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist - Wholesale, [email protected] #LI-SD1 #ZRSD