- Posted: over a month ago
Proconex is the exclusive Emerson Impact Partner for Emerson Automation Solutions in the Mid-Atlantic region. We provide a full portfolio of Process Automation Control Systems, Valves and Control Devices, and related technologies and services to a range of customers—in the Life Sciences, Chemical, Power, Refining, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Paper, Metals, and other industries, as well as commercial enterprises and campus facilities. With three strategically located offices, Proconex maintains a deep dedication to its 200+ employees, a sharp focus on safety and quality, and the drive to deliver.
(INDUSTRIAL INFORMATION AND OPERATIONS TECHNOLOGY)
Proconex is continuing to expand our capabilities around the digital transformation space for automation and industrial IT applications. We are motivated to identify those that share our passion and can mirror the level of energy we put into ensuring that we remain on the cutting edge of the industry and true partners in success with our customers who are developing the next generation of game-changer therapeutics.
We are looking for tech savvy professionals with a proven track record in the SDLC (system development life cycle) of automated computer systems within biopharmaceutical manufacturing environments to include cell and gene therapy production. Due to our unique approach in meeting the demands of our customers, we are pursuing both individuals that can join our team long term as well as SMEs (subject matter experts) that would like to join us on a consulting basis.
MES Engineers will have involvement across various stages of the life cycle including implementation, change management and daily site support. Primary tasks will include but not be limited to the following activities:
- MES design, development, documentation, testing and implementation within life sciences (biopharmaceutical) environments.
- Gathering user requirements to map existing or new manufacturing processes to the associated process automation and enterprise level systems.
- Configuring/Developing electronic batch records (EBRs).
- Developing qualification documentation to include performing dry and wet testing of EBRs.
- Supporting the implementation of patches and hotfixes to supported systems.
- 3+ years of experience within the development of process automation solutions (DCS, MES, and/or data management).
- Demonstrated skills to support the implementation and integration of Level 3 & 4 Industrial IT systems such as MES and enterprise level data analytics / management software.
- Direct experience with Emerson Syncade is preferred but strong consideration will be made for exposure to other platforms such as Werum PAS|X, Siemens Opcenter Execution Pharma, and Rockwell FactoryTalk.
- Up-to-date with new technologies around the IIoT / Digital Transformation space.
- Exposure to cell and gene therapy production, single-use technologies, and IIoT integrated environments is a plus.
- Experience as an end user and/or significant process experience is a plus.
Proconex offers a standout culture, fantastic work environment, and has very competitive benefits to include premium medical, 401K match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and other unique incentives.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship. Also, we are not interested in working on a corp-to-corp basis with other companies at this time.
Any third-party unsolicited resume submission(s) will immediately become the property of Proconex. Proconex will not pay any fee to a submitting employment agency, person, or entity unless a signed agreement is established.
Proconex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class. We are committed to providing a professional environment free of any discrimination or harassment, and we are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Proconex
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?