Master Data Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Master Data Business Analyst
On behalf of our client in the Financial Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for an Master Data Business Analyst.
Master Data Business Analyst - Job Description
- Define business and data requirements that align with external regulations working across different ICG businesses and in conjunction with ECDO
- Define process and control flows working leveraging existing process teams
- Provide a good understanding of detailed systems flows pertaining to reference data in all project artefacts
- Define a clear business case working with Master and Reference Data Transformation Lead and Workstream Lead
- Support Workstream Lead to deliver front-office master data capabilities namely front-office client data for markets and the investment bank
- Deliver to a project plan and artefacts among varied stakeholders (e.g., operations, technology, front office, compliance, legal, etc.)
- Communicate clearly progress of deliverables and associated risks and issues and assist with resolution
- Manage ad-hoc requests, upcoming projects, status preparation and communications for deliverables
Master Data Business Analyst-Requirement
- 10+ years of experience defining and implementing data quality requirements in a large global bank or Big Four consulting firm.
- Able to leverage strong business acumen to effectively interact with senior leaders and a broad variety of stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to lead teams through direct and matrix reporting lines.
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to respond to changes in priorities
- Strong executive presence; confident in presenting a balanced view to key stakeholders and senior management
- Proven successful track record of navigating operations and technology organizations, effective communication to senior leadership and driving results across global organizations
- Experience in global markets and corporate trade processing front-to-back, capital markets, operations, and support & control areas preferred
- Experienced in business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
- Experienced in consulting with project stakeholders and subject matter experts (SME), including the skills to facilitate compromises, resolve conflicting requirements, and manage competing priorities
- Experienced in working across technology and business projects and managing inter-dependencies between them
- Data oriented with excellent attention to detail and strong data analysis skills
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions, and be assertive while promoting a collaborative and partnering environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to work with global teams
- Ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts / requirements and related product / functional knowledge
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Ability to give focused attention to details and deliver high quality work while managing competing priorities under pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency of MS Office
- Bachelors Degree in business related disciple preferred or equivalent experience in related field
Master Data Business Analyst – Contract duration
ASAP –12 months, extendable
Master Data Business Analyst - Assignment Location
Hybrid/ Jersey City, NJ
We are an award winning staffing firm. Discover more about our Best of Staffing award and what real clients and job seekers have to say about working with Procom by checking out our client and talent ratings on ClearlyRated.
Procom has long been recognized as a market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent. Relying on the excellence of individuals to make a difference, we know that people matter.
And we want to work with you.
ProcomWhy Work Here?
We are reliable, our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing key insights and a commitment to transparency.
Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. Successfully meeting the needs of Fortune 500 clients since 1978, we have 14 offices across North America, with over 15,000 skilled professionals currently on assignment. We are an award winning staffing firm. Discover more about our Best of Staffing award and what real clients and job seekers have to say about working with Procom by checking out our client and talent ratings on ClearlyRated. Procom has long been recognized as a market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent. Relying on the excellence of individuals to make a difference, we know that people matter. And we want to work with you.
AddressJersey City, NJ
Websitehttps://procomservices.com/en-us/ View all jobs at Procom
Get fresh Master Data Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.