Account Executive (Remote)
Process Street Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Who we are:
Process Street is a no-code workflow platform startup from San Francisco. We help our customers build, document, automate, and track recurring workflows. Our platform stores knowledge where the action happens, ensuring thorough and error free execution of workflows that our global customers run their businesses on.
We service over 3k customers around the world, such as Airbnb, Spotify, AstraZeneca and Accenture, and are VC-backed by Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
Process Street was founded on a strong belief in the work-life benefits of a healthy, collaborative remote culture. We value flexibility because many of us are parents, travelers, or just creatives who aren't inspired by the construct of a mundane 9-to-5. Spread across 9 different time zones, we communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take real ownership of our work.
If you're entrepreneurial and seek an environment that values your effective creativity, congratulations, you've found your new home!
We're looking for a hustler to join our Sales team and help us establish a repeatable and scalable sales process. We have a KILLER marketing team that drives thousands of inbound leads and, up until now, most of our deals have been self serve.
We are building a consumerized workflow automation product, to take on incumbents like MS Sharepoint. Think "Trello for form-based workflows." We primarily service the SMB market, but we are looking to move up to larger mid and enterprise deals, and with that looking to expand the sales team.
What You'll Do
- Convert inbound leads into opportunities
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present our tech to prospective clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data up to date
- 3+ years of software sales experience in SaaS
- Results and target-driven
- Challenger salesman
- Looking for more responsibility and control over their sales process
- Fast learner and adaptor
- Aggressive tester and closer
- Eager to help implement processes and improve the system
- Fully remote team – No offices, no commute, check-in from a destination of your choosing!
- Unlimited PTO policy – Most take 3-4 weeks, plus their major holidays, AND a company-wide week off in December
- Annual company offsite* (when not in a pandemic of course) In lieu of an offsite, we do encourage and sponsor small group meetups so that you can meet your teammates face to face around the world.
- Social time – We know human connections are what make teams strong. We regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, house tours (only if you're comfortable), and more to build connections.
- Generous health insurance for US employees and their families
- Equity for all full-time roles
Read More About The Team
- Shape Up vs Scrum: 6 Months to 6 Weeks – How We Cut Our Dev Cycle 75%
- The Inside Secrets of a Process Street Full Stack Engineer
- An Insider Look Into How We Built the Process Street Slack App (In 2 Weeks!)
BusinessView all jobs at Process Street