Shakespeare- Facility Maintenance Coordinator
Process Solutions Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Facility Maintenance is responsible for roofing, plumbing, lighting, electrical, HVAC, fire protection systems, security access, landscaping, housekeeping, pest control and other duties assigned by the Maintenance Leader. When buildings are safe, secure and comfortable, everyone else can focus on delivering high-quality products and customer satisfaction.
The Facility Maintenance Coordinator is the primary contact to plan/execute repairs and improvements, conduct inspections, manage 3rd party contract services, track costs, maintain records and provide communication related to buildings, grounds, and non-production equipment.
- Reviews work orders and service requests
- Decides, plans, schedules and performs major and minor repairs and preventive maintenance of buildings, grounds and non-production equipment
- Manages facility repairs, products activities and services provided by 3rd party contractors
- Conducts inspections, makes recommendations and executes facility improvement projects
- Documents facility services and activities by completing work orders, forms, reports, logs and records
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required
- Communicates information on facility maintenance activities, improvements, deficiencies and cost effectiveness
- Supports Safety Requirements
- Demonstrates commitment to safety and general housekeeping
- Demonstrates commitment to customer quality, business results and continuous improvement
- Expected to increase knowledge of buildings, grounds, infrastructure and operations
- Other assignments as requested
Required competencies and skills
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication, and project management skills.
- Decision Making, Initiating Action, Adaptability, Tolerance for stress, Flexibility
- Knowledge of facility related equipment and facility maintenance is a plus.
Required education and experience
- High school diploma/GED required
- Associates degree in related maintenance field a plus
- Minimum 5 years maintenance or related experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as assigned
- Willingness to inspect and evaluate all mechanical aspects of the building
- Must have the ability to climb heights, lift up to 60 lbs. and climb onto ladders
The above statements describe the general nature and level of responsibilities for this position, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. Company management may assign other relevant, business-related duties.
Real EstateView all jobs at Process Solutions