We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join our team!
You will be responsible for writing and editing to support social media marketing, podcasts and webinars.
PRO’s leadership team has built the world’s largest knowledgebase of leading process workflow templates, benchmark metrics and improvement opportunities, across all industries and corporate functions. We plan to utilize this knowledgebase and other intellectual property to amplify our brand and drive traffic to our Sales Teams.
The successful applicant will have skills and competencies in many of the following areas:
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) Marketing, especially for B2B Channels
- Knowledge of Customer Operational and Supply Chain Processes
- Current IT Automation Trends, in particular AI and Robotic Process Automation
- Business Transformation through Employee Mobilization
- Collaborate with PRO Executives and Marketing to development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Create weekly custom social media content (LinkedIn posts, Twitter feeds, etc.) with focus on PRO's Business Model, Intellectual Property, Successful Project Business Cases to optimize B2B Business Channels
- Develop messaging for future blogs, webcasts, etc.
- Assist Executives in capturing their tribal knowledge for use in Social Media including career industry experiences that may make interesting posts
- Other tasks which may be assigned
- Previous experience in social media messaging development
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Location: Preferably South Florida, but flexible.
Process Research and Optimization
Why Work Here?Process Research & Optimization (PRO) is an international consulting firm dedicated to unlocking our clients’ growth potential and profitability through process innovation. PRO partners with FT Global 500 senior executives and their teams to continually optimize business performance through our unique best practice knowledgebase, business models and implementation methods. For more information, visit: www.processreopt.com
Tremendous room for personal and professional growth while always learning something new!
Bonita Springs, FL