Procellis Technology Inc. Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Procellis Technology, Inc. has delivered technology excellence since 2013 with solutions that keep organizations performing and secure. As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we strive for industry excellence, proven through our Cisco Premier Partner Certification reflecting the breadth of our expertise in technology. Our team is committed to supporting our customers' long-term technology goals, and ensuring they achieve them without compromising service. We strive to increase customer satisfaction by maintaining high quality standards. This is demonstrated in everything we do and is a fundamental part of how we conduct business. Come join our growing team!
Responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and removing systems. This includes performing routine maintenance, testing, and inspecting systems and program software on devices as directed. Must be able to identify the equipment failures and explain it to the equipment operators. They should use schematic drawings and other written specifications to locate and repair problems.
- Install and maintain the infrastructure required for network systems.
- Examine and evaluate electronic equipment with the aid of diagnostic tools.
- Report equipment failures and create work orders that resolve them.
- Interact with other teams to identify existing equipment problems.
- Utilize schematic drawings and other written specifications to address issues.
- Required to visit sites where network communications are located daily.
- Assist in installing and setting up technology services.
- Ensure that the equipment and circuit installations are of the best quality.
- Understand and interpret technical design documents and other related information. Implement as per design, as well as propose changes for effective project delivery.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Technical degree or related experience
- IT Network Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
The candidates should have adequate understanding of complex IT network systems operations with experience to perform diagnostic work and maintenance on the equipment.
- Advanced computer skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Systems analysis/evaluation
- Judgment and decision making
- Complex Problem Solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Procellis Technology Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Procellis Technology Inc.