Low Voltage Network Technician - 2nd shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a technology-driven career? Whether you're new to the workforce, shifting career paths from another industry, or a seasoned IT pro, we'd love to hear from you! Procellis is open to entry-level as well as experienced techs. We work across multiple industries and are *always* looking for top talent. This is a fabulous position to kick off your career in network or general IT troubleshooting, but it's also an awesome opportunity to push your certification and experience game to the next level.
Why Work with Procellis Technology, Inc.
As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we won't settle for less than industry excellence. Our Cisco Premier Partner Certification reflects the breadth of our expertise in technology. We strive to increase customer satisfaction by maintaining high quality standards. Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated in everything we do and is a fundamental part of how we conduct business.
Procellis is a top workplace in the Twin Cities with a positive, collaborative, and inclusive culture. We value every member of our team and are committed to supporting ongoing professional growth and development tailored to each employee's career aspirations. In addition to ongoing company-sponsored training, our benefits package includes 401K, Medical, Dental, HSA and more!
Procellis Mobile Network Technicians work in a fast paced, challenging, and exciting IoT-focused environment. Specifically, this team is responsible for performing scheduled network maintenance, calibration, and basic troubleshooting on a large vehicle-based IoT deployment across the Twin Cities. Scheduled maintenance and remediation activities include routine testing, inspection, and follow-up troubleshooting on devices and program software to ensure devices and activities remain in compliance according to Client specifications. Solid documentation is a must - all Procellis technician activities are documented in our internal ticketing system for tracking and compliance.
Mobile Network Techs identify equipment failures or system calibration errors and explain them to the equipment operators and to Procellis' level 2 technical staff. Basic network understanding is a plus, but we are open to training the right candidates on-the-job. This position requires daily travel to client sites within the Twin Cities metro area. Typical shifts may be scheduled between 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM and start/end times may adjust to cover on-call/weekend work to meet client needs.
- Examine and evaluate electronic equipment with the aid of diagnostic tools.
- Report equipment failures and create work orders that resolve them.
- Interact with other teams to identify existing equipment problems.
- Assist in installing and setting up technology services.
- Ensure that the equipment and circuit installations are of the best quality.
- Participate in On-Call Rotation for After Hours support
- Complete daily required tasks on-site at assigned network locations.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
This position has specific opportunity for advancement by gaining an understanding of complex IT network systems operations through hands-on experience and performing diagnostic work on network equipment. Technicians are also encouraged to obtain ongoing certifications through company-sponsored development programs.
- College level courses in IT and/or certification preferred
- IT Network Experience: 1 year of related experience preferred
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Systems analysis/evaluation skills
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Complex problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Effective time management
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
When applying for this position, the second part of the application process is a one-way video interview through WEDGEHR which should take less than 10 minutes to complete. The link with instructions will be emailed to you after your initial application is submitted. We ask that you complete your WEDGE at your convenience within 3 business days. Strong candidates will then move on to a live interview for two-way discussion to determine if it's the right fit for both parties.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Procellis Technology Inc.
Get fresh LOW Voltage Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!