IT System Administrator
- Expired: December 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Procellis Technology, Inc. has delivered technology excellence since 2013 with solutions that keep organizations performing and secure. As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we strive for industry excellence, proven through our Cisco Premier Partner Certification reflecting the breadth of our expertise in technology. Our customer technology offerings include Enterprise Infrastructure, Cloud Services, IoT Solutions, Security Consulting, Field Services, and IT Management. We strive to increase customer satisfaction by maintaining high quality standards. This is demonstrated in everything we do and is a fundamental part of how we conduct business. Come join our growing team!
Why work with Procellis Technology, Inc?
Procellis Technology, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small that has delivered technology excellence since 2013 with solutions that keep organizations performing and secure. We are a fast-growing multi-brand technology solutions provider with several enterprise contracts to deliver service and support through sales, lifecycle planning, implementation, and management. We strive to be a top workplace in the Twin Cities with a positive, collaborative, and inclusive culture. We value every member of our team and want to help foster growth and development for all. We are committed to supporting ongoing professional growth and development tailored to your career aspirations. Full time benefits include 401K, Medical, Dental, HSA, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
When applying for this position, the second part of the application process is a one-way video interview through WEDGEHR which should take less than 10 minutes to complete. The link with instructions will be emailed to you after your initial application is submitted. We ask that you complete your WEDGE at your convenience within 3 business days. Strong candidates will then move on to a live interview for two-way discussion to determine if it's the right fit for both parties.
Who should join our team?
We are looking for an IT System Administrator who is hard-working, driven, independent and self-reliant, but not opposed to teamwork, accepting that diverse viewpoints and workstyles bring value to the organization. The ideal candidate will think critically and acknowledge his or her own mistakes and limitations: someone meticulous and detail-oriented, who applies organizational principles to his or her own daily routine and that of others. In addition, this person will not be satisfied with his or her current skillset and instead be looking for opportunities to learn, grow, and take on new challenges, even where there is no path to follow.
This person must be flexible and able to work independently with little or no supervision and enjoy the challenges of supporting a company of diverse people.
The role of an IT System Administrator is fast paced, challenging, and exciting. The primary responsibility is maximizing network uptime and provisioning resources. In addition, the IT System Administrator will assist with many other functions of the internal and cloud network infrastructure. This includes regular network maintenance and the following duties:
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, software and hardware
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
- Create and maintain documentation
- IT Budget Management
- Cisco Meraki, Webex, Cloud Security, UCS and VMWare Management
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Hybrid Domain Administration
- Office 365 Administration
- Azure Administration
- AWS Administration
- Veeam Backups
- Windows Server Administration
- Linux Server Administration
- Windows Workstation Administration via Kaseya VSA (RMM)
- Access Control Management
- ConnectWise Management
- Citrix Administration
- Website Administration
- Assisting HR with onboarding new hire technology
- Policy Auditing and Execution
- Internal IT Resource Support (printers, phone system)
- Remote Desktop Services Management
- Electrical and Cable management
This list is not meant to be exhaustive, or a required set of skills, but instead reflects the skillset the candidate should aspire to.
Skills you'll need to succeed
- Excellent communication and follow through
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and perform duties with a strong degree of urgency
- Self-motivation, strong ambition, and interest in fostering a positive and inclusive culture
- Passion for building and maintaining strong relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Active listening and problem solving
- Social perceptiveness
- Accountable to personal and team goals with proven outcomes
- Coachable and open minded
- 5-10 years progressively responsible relevant work experience
- CompTIA A+ or Equivalent Experience
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CyberOps Associate, CompTIA Security+ or Equivalent Experience
- CompTIA Linux+ or Equivalent Experience
- Cloud Certifications such as AWS Cloud Practitioner or Equivalent
Procellis is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Procellis Technology Inc.
Get fresh IT System Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.