Job Summary:The Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members. Two years recent (within the last 3 years) experience in acute hospital OR, working on a variety of surgical procedures, Ability to take call within the hospital required response time, work variable hours, and rotate weekends.
Certifications: Current BLS and ACLS required.
1) High School Diploma/GED.
2) Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program and completion of the current hours required by the BRN of RN student clinical experience or Graduate of registered nursing and either 2000 hours of RN experience in clinical area of specialty from a licensed acute care facility within three (3) years of graduation; or graduate of an accredited licensed vocational nursing program that includes clinical student experience in acute care and has worked 2000 hours as an licensed vocational nurse within the clinical area of specialty within three (3) years before graduation or currently enrolled in an accredited entry level MSN program and has completed pre-licensure requirements to practice nursing.
3) Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state.
4) Minimum of 6 months experience. See job duties for specific experience requirements for specialty units.
5) Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice.
6) Demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers).
7) Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills (in English).
8) Good interpersonal skills.
Why Travel with Procare USA?
- Guaranteed Highest Pay
- Awesome Sign-on Bonus Program and Referral Program Available
- Day ONE Major Medical & Dental, Vision, short & long term disability Life Insurance and AD&D
- 401k with Company Match
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Tax Advantage Program
- Travel Allowance or Reimbursement
- $1000.00 Referral Bonus Program
- Dedicated Housing Department
- Dedicated Medical Recruiter
- 24 Hour Office Support
- Loyalty Bonuses
- Free CEUs available!
- License Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement
- And Much More!
- We have plenty of opportunities for Contract/Travel assignments as well as Per-Diem