Medical Surgical RN Needed in Butte, Montana! Enjoy wide open spaces for 13 weeks!
- 12 hour Night Shift (1900-0700)
- October 8, 2019 Start
Required: BLS + 2 yrs exp Preferred: PALS or ENPC Will take first time travelers Unit Details: Medical and Surgical unit of 26 beds. Patient to nurse ratio is 5 to 1. Candidate with orthopedic and pediatric experience is highly preferred.
Contact Millie King at 626-479-2280 or Phyllis Foster at 626-479-2281
- Guaranteed Highest Pay
- Awesome Sign-on Bonus Program and Referral Program Available
- Day ONE Major Medical & Dental, Vision, short & long term disability Life Insurance and AD&D
- 401k with Company Match
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Tax Advantage Program
- Travel Allowance or Reimbursement
- $1000.00 Referral Bonus Program
- Dedicated Housing Department
- Dedicated Medical Recruiter
- 24 Hour Office Support
- Loyalty Bonuses
- Free CEUs available!
- License Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement
- And Much More!
Minimum eligibility requirements
- Must be licensed RN in good standing with State Licensing Authority.
- 1year minimum experience in specialty Within the last three years.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the resident and Community.
- Must have strong documentation skills.
- Must pass criminal background check and meet all health requirements.