WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING FIRST TIME TRAVELERS FOR THESE OPENINGS!
Interested in this travel assignment or others? Procare has travel assignments nationwide and we are committed to providing you with the BEST PAY package & overall Travel Experience.
- Registered Nurse (CVICU)
- Day & Night shifts are available.
- Quick Application & Submission upon qualification
We are now Recruiting for California's Winter needs. We have start dates on 11/11, 11/26, 12/9, 12/10, 12/18 and 1/6/2020 for most of the locations below. If you are interested in being confirmed for a travel position that starts on one of these days. Please let us know as soon as possible. We have several Tele openings available! These positions will fill quickly!
Baldwin Park, CA | Sacramento, CA | Modesto, CA | Manteca, CA | Ontario, CA | San Francisco, CA | Vacaville, CA | Santa Clara, CA | Harbor City, CA | Oakland, CA | San Jose, CA | San Diego, CA
If you are looking for a hard-working Recruiter that will do their best to find you the best Hospital, the best PAY and the best Travel Experience you have come to the right place. Please call or text Eli at 1-770-920-6069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response. I will send you details regarding the position, facility, compensation package and other helpful information.
- Guaranteed Highest Pay (We will beat ALL competitor quote)
- Dedicated Travel Recruiter (Personable & Caring)
- Medical & Dental, Vision, short and long-term disability life insurance and AD&D
- 401k with Company Match (Very few travel companies offer 401k)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Tax Advantage Program
- Travel Allowance or Reimbursement
- $1,000.00 Referral Bonus Program (Competitive Referral Bonus)
- 24 Hour Recruiter Support (We are available whenever you need us)
- Loyalty Bonuses
- Free CEU’s available!
- License Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement
Minimum eligibility requirements
- 1year minimum experience in the specialty in the last three years.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate the fluctuating needs of the resident and Community.
- Must have strong documentation skills.
- Must pass a criminal background check and meet all health requirements.