Corporate IT Specialist
- Expired: March 07, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the #1 name in childcare software - used by more than 35,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role...
The Corporate IT Specialist responds to service desk tickets, troubleshooting software and hardware issues for our internal customers. This key role impacts all areas of the organization. The successful candidate will be passionate and energetic about ensuring that our internal customers continuously experience outstanding performance while utilizing highly available, secure products, while providing impeccable customer service.
What You'll Do
- Troubleshooting and responding to service desk tickets for software and hardware issues, including remote support of PCs and peripherals in a networked environment with multiple locations; providing an excellent customer experience for all internal end users
- Providing technical assistance for software or hardware implementation projects
- Providing desk-side and remote support in the use of systems in a LAN/WAN, and WiFi environment
- Resolving and addressing computer issues in a mixed Windows and macOS environment
- Assisting with administration of telephony systems and other productivity & collaboration tools
- Proactively addressing recurring user issues by education and/or documentation (e.g. FAQ's in our help desk ticketing system
- Escalating issues as needed to ensure resolution within established service levels
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfactory incident closure, updating and closing related call records for work performed
- Assisting with installing and de-installing software, PC's and peripherals as required
- Monitoring for trouble tickets and coordinating with appropriate vendors for equipment repair as needed
- Adhering to and enforcing facility security measures, company safety standards and software licensing procedures
- PC hardware & Network connectivity
- Effectively presenting information and responding to questions from managers, clients, and customers
- Solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives including process and procedure documentation
- Monitor and routinely report out on process performance and improvements in key metrics
Our Ideal Candidate will have...
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes and procedures
- Ability to resolve most inquiries independently
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Technical understanding of the Internet, URLs, and email, with common enterprise infrastructure protocols and services Including LAN/WAN, Active Directory, networking, and security best practices
- Strong analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and other IT staff while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor
- Hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Windows Server, Windows OS, and macOS
- Office 365 & Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Cisco VPN
- Zoom, Zoom Rooms, & Zoom Webinar
- Atlassian Jira & Jira Service Desk, Confluence
- Microsoft InTune
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages including: medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/month
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- RTD EcoPass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year and continued Professional Development
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 live support
- Casual workplace environment
- Some meals provided
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
$20-$30 an hour DOE
LocationThis position is based in our Denver office. We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs.
TechnologyView all jobs at Procare Solutions
Get fresh Procare Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.