Senior Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE: PWR), Probst Electric Inc. is one of North America's premier utility construction companies. Probst has offices in Heber, Provo, and Salt Lake City, UT, as well as Farmington, NM, and Caldwell and Rupert, ID. We have completed projects all over the United States and in Canada.
Probst specializes in high-voltage transmission line construction, along with design-build and maintenance services for both the public and private sector utilities. Our capabilities include transmission, distribution, substation, drilling, telecommunication, joint trench, foundations, and commercial electrical.
We offer our team members competitive pay and benefits, rewarding work, growth opportunities, and a constructive and collaborative environment to work in.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify.
This position entails managing commercial electrical projects throughout Utah and Idaho. You will be in charge of planning, directing, or coordinating, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with building and maintaining facilities and systems. You will participate in the conceptual development of a project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, staffing, subcontractors, safety, quality, and implementation.
*This position can work out of our Sandy or Heber, UT offices or our Rupert or Caldwell, ID offices.
- Schedule projects in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with engineers, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with constructing or maintaining structures, facilities, or systems.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- At least 5 years of commercial electric project management experience
- A degree or certification in an associated field is preferred; relevant work experience is an acceptable substitute
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, and applicable project management programs
- Must pass mandatory drug and alcohol screening(s)
- Good written and oral communication
- Project Manager Certification preferred
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k matching
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Probst Electric
Get fresh Quanta jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.