Our Lead Journeyman will be in charge of running medium-large commercial projects and supervising multiple employees. This position will plan, schedule and direct work of subordinate employees and will work with project management team and supervisors.
***WILL WORK IN THE SALT LAKE AREA***
- Maintain current Utah Journeyman or Master Electrician license (or obtain within six months.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, ammeters, or test lamps.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Direct or train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Supervise and train subordinate employees
- Communicate and work with supervisors and project team to achieve project and company goals
- Perform work according to safety and electrical codes and standards
- Journeyman Electrician-Utah (must have Utah license within six months of hire)
- Commercial Electrical experience
- Valid Driver License; CDL preferred
**Sign on bonus of up to $1,500 available, additional bonus available at six months (with valid UT Journeyman or Master Electrician status).
*Travel may be required