Probitas Technology, Inc. Laurel, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Job Description
We are looking for reliable medical staff members to administer the COVID-19 testing at multiple locations in PrinceGeorge County. Must be available to work regular business hours, Monday-Friday, in locations throughout Prince George County. The ideal candidates are experienced (willing to train customer service-driven individuals) in providing various customer services.
The primary role of this position is facilitating and managing Mobile Covid Testing sites for patients at multiple locations. In addition, two team members will work collaboratively to accomplish the following administrative and medical logistics to administer Covid-19 tests to patients.
- Check-in with Administration upon arrival (leadership/custodian/front office)
- Site set up of designated area including signage and testing area
- Staff/Patients Check-in
- Administer rapid C-19 test according to the testing protocol
- Staff/Patients Check out and audit samples
- Manage samples to ensure a secure chain of custody
- Maintain Supplies and orders as needed
- Other duties as assigned
**Background check and 14-panel drug screen required**
- Testing will occur at multiple locations within a small geographic area within Prince George County
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Ability to reliably commute to different sites
- Training provided
- Must be able to lift 25-35 pounds
- Must have basic technology skills
Job Types: TBD
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible schedule
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Probitas Technology, Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at Probitas Technology, Inc.