Probe Life Inc Palo Alto, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gator Bio (formerly known as Probe Life) is a venture backed biotech company located in Palo Alto, CA. We develop, manufacture and market instruments, biosensors, reagents, and consumables used by life science research for biotherapeutic characterization, drug discovery, pharmaceutical and vaccine development. Our mission is to simplify and accelerate biological analysis for biotherapeutic research and development.
We are looking for a full-time Sales Coordinator to support the field sales team. The ideal candidate will work with the sales team to achieve sales targets and communicate with customers to provide world-class customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will:
- Process customer orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Receive customer orders by phone and email, verify order accuracy against part number and current prices including promotional discounts.
- Set customer expectations and inform customers and sales reps for unexpected delivery delays or order problems.
- Assist shipping with occasional preparation of shipping labels for consumable and AWB for crated material. Prepare instrument shipments to and from customer sites based on purchase order or demo instructions.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information.
- Respond to customer complaints and inquiries.
- Maintain and organize sales records and report month-end goal metrics to senior management team.
- Establish active communication with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly.
In order to be successful in this role, you will meet the following requirements:
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field.
- 1-5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Proven experience in sales support; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrates confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities over the phone.
- Ability to remain calm, respectful, and professional at all times especially under high stress situations.
- Excellent computer literacy skills especially Microsoft Office Suite.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Team player with high level of dedication and customer support.
Probe Life Inc
2454 Embarcadero WayPalo Alto, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Probe Life Inc