The Digital Marketing Specialist’s primary role is coordinating successful marketing and advertising campaigns for the podiatric, chiropractic, dental and lawyer professional liability lines of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Primarily focused on creating and maintain the digital marketing presence for the various lines of business through effective email campaign and social media presence contributes to email marketing strategy through interaction with marketing and other departments to create, execute, analyze and improve our email campaigns.
- Takes longer-form content (blogs, podcasts) and converts into micro-content (short video posts, stories).
- Writes effective copy in a variety of styles for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Shoots, edits, and produce s3-5 short videos per month for use across video media platforms
Maintains working knowledge of latest trends in digital marketing
- Utilizes a range of techniques for digital marketing, including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Maintains knowledge of Google tools such as Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner, Optimize
- Completes other duties/responsibilities as directed by Marketing Director, and Manager
- Collaborates with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Live Treated Fairly® every day
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, project management, or related field.
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and experience working with InDesign, Adobe creative products and HTML formatting a plus—with strong proofreading skills
- Google Analytics and Google Ads Certified is preferred
- Familiar with Constant Contact, HubSpot, and HootSuite
- Familiar with tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Display Ads
- Self-starter and willing to take initiative on projects
- Comfortable working in a creative, forward-thinking department
- Strong interpersonal and written, and oral communication skills
- Critical abilities include managing multiple projects, strong organizational skills, and great attention to detail—all while working in a fast-paced, demanding environment
As corporate business decisions are made and the direction of the company evolves, the duties and responsibilities outlined above are subject to change in scope and detail.