- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Direct Hire Benefits: Competitive Pay Full Benefits Package (health, dental, vision, life, PTO, 401k,
I am currently recruiting for a Parts Coordinator for a prestigious manufacturer and retailer of automation technology for the parcel handling industry based in Menomonee falls.
Under the direction of the Senior Parts Coordinator. You will work to meet the customers’ needs related to repair/spare parts by taking and processing all orders in an accurate and timely fashion.
Some Duties Include
- Manage all facets of parts order fulfillment to include, but not limited to, generating proposals, quotations follow-up, processing purchase orders, open order management and issues resolution.
- Provide aftermarket parts sales support with a goal to exceed company aftermarket part sales orders and revenue targets through cross-selling and up-selling.
- Maintain accurate and current customer account contact information for e-invoicing.
- Build Relationships with Internal and external customers.
- Generate invoices and ensure parts are delivered on time.
- Administer physical and digital filing systems, keeping records well-organized and easily retrievable by team members.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings as it applies to researching replacement parts.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a high growth/continuous change/fast-paced environment
Why work with Proactive? Proactive Technical Recruitment is an industry leading, specialist engineering recruitment agency focused on the automation, manufacturing, and robotics sectors. We offer specialist recruitment services to a niche customer base, vetting that our clients offer the best opportunities for your career. Proactive encourages and promotes equality and diversity within the workforce. We act with honesty, integrity, and impartiality, ensuring your application is considered on its own merits and without bias.
When registering with Proactive you will have the opportunity to apply for some of the most interesting, specialist, opportunities in the marketplace, with the biggest companies in the sector. Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for industry news and download our app for live notifications about newly listed vacancies. We look forward to helping you find your next role!
Apply today for more information on this Parts Coordinator opportunity!
AddressMenomonee Falls, WI
AutomotiveView all jobs at Proactive Recruitment
Get fresh Dental Patient Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.