PLC/ Electrical Maintenance Technician
Proactive Recruitment West Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My client a global automation and materials Handling company are recruiting for a permanent PLC Maintenance Technicians in the Los Angeles area.
As a PLC Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for trouble shooting and adjustment to PLC’s and VFDs, carry out inspections and corrective and preventative maintenance on both electrical and mechanical materials handling systems and associated equipment.
- Respond to service call outs/ breakdowns in a timely manner
- Carry out electrical-mechanical and PLC related inspections, corrective and preventive maintenance as well as emergency maintenance.
- PLC and VFD diagnostics, adjust setting / parameters, and version control and backups
- Ability to Read and interpret PLC and SCADA logs
- CMMS reporting/ service reports/ maintenance activities
- Trouble shoot and maintain equipment in accordance with the O&M Manual
- Request any spare parts required
- Work in a safe manner in compliance with lock out procedures.
- Escalate any maintenance issues where required.
- Preference of a Certified or Licensed Electrician with Ability to read PLC code and/or ability to program
- Minimum associates/2yr college degree with electro-mechanical education or affiliated fields
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in electro-mechanical maintenance
The company run 24/7, they require maintenance technicians with the ability to cover all shifts,
there will also be weekend work and OT available due to the nature of the role
AddressWest Columbia, SC
ConstructionView all jobs at Proactive Recruitment