Manufacturing Reliability Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Reliability Engineer for a global leader in Material Handling and Logistics Automation.
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Material Handling Equipment Experience is Required
- Ability to travel internationally
- Great pay and Benefits!
Essential Functions (Job Duties and Responsibilities)
- Perform and facilitate criticality analyses (FMECA, RCM) in a multi-disciplinary and a multi-stakeholder environment;
- Develop long-term asset management plans and budgets; you provide lifecycle cost analyses and apply value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign and make/buy decisions;
- Implement multiple data analysis techniques such as Fault Tree Analysis, the Six Sigma Methodology, Root-Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Provide technical support to operations, technicians and contract-and maintenance management to advise, present and implement initiatives.
- Work with site managers, contract managers and sales to generate new and organic business opportunities, while building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external customers.
Required Education and Experience (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Reliability Engineering or a related field required, Masters Preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Experience with standards in the field of Reliability and Asset Management (ISO 5500
- Experience with predictive maintenance techniques – oil analysis, ultrasonic/sonic, vibration analysis, thermography, etc
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methods such as Kaizen, L6S or TPM
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Planning
- Travel, as required for position – 50%
Proactive RecruitmentWhy Work Here?
Great company and potential for growth.
TechnologyView all jobs at Proactive Recruitment