Maintenance Technician - Direct Hire
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you seeking a new job for the new year? Then look no further!
Proactive Technical Recruitment is seeking a Direct Hire Maintenance Technician in Wilson, NC. Our customer is a leading global automotive manufacturing company and they're looking for an experienced technician to join their team!
Direct Hire Benefits:
Full Benefits Package (health, dental, vision, life, PTO, 401k, stocks)
Shift: 2nd and 3rd shift available (2nd shift: 3pm to 11pm OR 3rd shift: 11pm to 7am)
As a Maintenance Technician, you will perform maintenance and repair services of facility systems including mechanical, electrical, and building systems.
- Establish and maintain maintenance standards and develop and recommend maintenance programs
- Install & maintain the equipment and facility through preventive/predictive maintenance program
- Consults work orders and personal logbooks for jobs to be done
- Keep equipment and the facility in working condition for maximum uptime
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience; Fully skilled in one or more trades preferred
- Basic welding skills
- Knowledgeable in different PLC controls (Fanuc, Siemens, Allen Bradley, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge in troubleshooting servo motors, drivers, encoders, etc.
- Able to read and understand all codes and regulations
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to perform tasks independently under general direction
- Ability to supervise and train apprentices and maintenance laborers
- Ability to work overtime as required
Why work with Proactive?
Proactive Technical Recruitment is an industry leading, specialist engineering recruitment agency focused on the automation, manufacturing, and robotics sectors. We offer specialist recruitment services to a niche customer base, vetting that our clients offer the best opportunities for your career. Proactive encourages and promotes equality and diversity within the workforce. We act with honesty, integrity, and impartiality, ensuring your application is considered on its own merits and without bias.
When registering with Proactive you will have the opportunity to apply for some of the most interesting, specialist, opportunities in the marketplace, with the biggest companies in the sector. Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for industry news and download our app for live notifications about newly listed vacancies. We look forward to helping you find your next role!
Apply today for more information on this Maintenance Technician opportunity!
Real EstateView all jobs at Proactive Recruitment
Get fresh Experienced Maintenance Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.