Proactive Recruitment Canton, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My global and market leading client is urgently looking for a Maintenance Manager for their brand new state-of-the-art fully automated warehouse in the Canton MS area and as their engineering recruitment partner we are supporting them in building their maintenance team.
In this role, you will lead a team of professional technicians across a shift in a role where clear, concise and effective communication is key in a pressurized environment. Your remit is clear - lead your shift by example, with maximum efficiency, the highest standards of quality and handover a tight ship.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the worlds leading retailers sites. You will be working within a fully automated site maintaining new up to date machinery.
- Dedicated to supporting maintenance technicians by working in a safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric.
- Develop and design solutions to difficult problems, manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies.
- Handle multiple projects and daily activities, meet deadlines and develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and maintenance goals.
- Ensure that all safety programs and procedures are followed. Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationship with operations
- Develop business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans.
- Help to develop, set and track budgets
- Understand and implement safety programs.
- Successful candidates must have the ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance, provide associates with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to termination.
- Mentor all maintenance employees by motivating and providing direction to help them achieve their goals and made a consistent effort to go above and beyond.
- Project planning and cost analysis
- Promotes and conducts good housekeeping.
- Responsible for adherence to Company training programs.
- Monitor the Company’s Quality program in the station and ensure conformity and implementation of standards.
- Ensure compliance with applicable OSHA, state, local, and Company safety laws, regulations, policies, and procedures on site and at any remote job site. Coordination of safety matters with Company Safety Officer.
- Assignment of a Site Safety Representative.
- Maintain site morale and customer satisfaction by keeping the customer in mind and by keeping the interests of the company at heart.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university or 2+ years’ Amazon experience.
- Previous internship or leadership experience
- Experience in project management.
Proactive RecruitmentWhy Work Here?
Great company and potential for growth.
219 Madison County PkwyCanton, MS
Real EstateView all jobs at Proactive Recruitment