Controls Engineer Manufacturing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is hiring for a Controls Engineer
We are currently seeking an experienced Controls Engineer. This position will also be responsible for troubleshooting, design/implement/document control solutions for material handling systems and be on call as needed. This position requires strong project management skills, effective communication skills, be self-directed and have ability to multi-task and deliver results in a dynamic environment.
Pay: Competitive Pay
Assignment Type: Direct Hire
Work Environment: Warehouse/Manufacturing/Industrial
As a Controls Engineer, you will provide project and controls engineering services while directing the design, programming, testing, and commissioning of PLCs in a manufacturing and industrial automation environment.
- Designing, developing, and streamlining aspects of electrical controls systems, PLCs, and/or HMI Software/Design
- Providing direction and be able to execute the programming for, installation of, and technical troubleshooting support of PLC ladder-logic based hardware and software applications throughout the plant
- Providing controls and systems engineering support for emergency and unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production peak and off-peak run times as needed
- Working with cross functional groups, as well as work effectively with Plant Engineers and Maintenance Supervisors to complete projects on time and within schedule
- Reading and interpreting equipment manuals, schematics, machinery assembly drawings, and determining additional system/hardware components for the design of electrical control systems and circuitry diagrams to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnosing process and machinery problems utilizing root cause failure analysis techniques, replacing or repairing equipment parts, testing and making adjustments as required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Controls Engineering, Automation Engineering, or related degree preferred
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with controls engineering
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Proactive RecruitmentWhy Work Here?
Great company and potential for growth.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Proactive Recruitment