Proactive Dealer Solutions (PDS) is a training and consulting company specializing in lead management, call tracking, and contact center SaaS for the automotive industry. We have distinguished ourselves as the industry leader for Automotive Business Development across the US and Canada and are redefining customer experience in the automotive industry. The successful candidate will work as a key member of the engineering team and be responsible for all aspects of designing, developing and testing.
This is one of the most exciting times to join us! PDS is experiencing tremendous growth and to sustain that growth we are focusing heavily on R&D, pioneering a new generation of customer service experiences with emerging technologies.
PDS is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, Frontend Developer to join our remote development team who has a knack for creating delightful user interfaces. You will be responsible for the development of our single page web applications. You will experiment with cutting edge techniques and implement the best web technology into our product. The ideal candidate is an expert in UI/UX design and frontend development. This is a remote, work from home position.
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications, and final graphics with a strong visual design element
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere and develop new ideas adapting to evolving user needs
- Create and maintain a repository of common assets and reusable code
- Contribute to all software development cycle activities including design, development and testing
- Be a team evangelist for best practices around coding, usability, security and performance
- Review and understand functional UI requirements to be able to conceive and present application designs and UI prototypes focusing on workflow and usability.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience working on large-scale, complex web applications as a frontend developer and designer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design or a related field
- Expert-level proficiency coding HTML and CSS; intimate knowledge of cross-browser challenges and developing CSS-driven layouts
- Proficient with server-side technologies such as ASP.NET, and .NET Core
- Deep experience with modern CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Pure etc.
- A passion for user-centric design, web standards, usability and clean code
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as Git
- Familiar with desktop-based browsers and mobile browsers across multiple devices with a focus on responsive design.
- A body of work demonstrating a consistent ability to complete technically challenging work
- Working knowledge of Quality Assurance processes and methodologies and the ability to put a test strategy/solution in place
- Strong understanding of responsive design and multi-platform development
- Solid understanding of Usability, User Centered Design and pre-disposition for finding and looking for efficiencies in process and workflow
- Experience working with project management and creative teams to define milestones and key deliverables
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with business intelligence visualization an asset
- Experience working building software for call centers (ie. CRMs, phone systems, scripting systems, etc) a very strong asset
- Experience with Telerik is an asset
- Experience developing in the automotive industry and integrating with their CRMs and DMS is an asset
- Success and inspiration working in an Agile environment
- Public source code repositories that you manage or contribute to is an asset
- Health care, dental and vision
- 401k with company matching
- Work from home
Candidates may be required to complete a programming test.
Powered by JazzHR
Proactive Dealer Solutions