Business Development Sales Support Agent, Southeast US Region
Proactive Dealer Solutions is seeking an exceptional candidate. PDS is recruiting for a driven Business Development Sales Support Agent to join our successful team!
- Lead processing & management, lead research, filtering & reporting including dealership outbound outreach to develop prospect profile. MUST BE COMFORTABLE ON THE PHONE.
- Initiate the transition of information to our Sr Account Executive (AE) if a sales opportunity for new or existing business exists, maintain Sr AE Calendar for scheduled demonstrations & presentations.
- Partner and work closely with AE to provide sales support including not limited to data gathering, research and follow up, developing the most effective approach together as moving the leads down the sales funnel.
- Attend sales meetings and regular training and maintain open communications with sales team members to maintain a current understanding of all Company products and services; participate in learning and training opportunities when appropriate to continuously build product & services and sales knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Perform other job-related duties, as required to support Sr AE.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following Skills and Abilities:
- Impeccable time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
- Research skills: Lead generation & qualification is one of the more time-consuming aspects of the sales operations, your ability to mine, qualify, and filter through the database is key to this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external executive management teams via phone, email, and other media.
- Attention to detail & strong listening skills taking time to understand the points being made during training & sales meetings and apply the concepts to grow the business.
- Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow-through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise; maintains a positive outlook.
- Excellent self-motivation skills; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to meet and exceed goals daily.
- Is trustworthy and always maintains the highest level of integrity & confidentiality.
- Good rapport and interpersonal skills are requisite.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce is a must!
Office-based employment, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday – attendance will be a critical part of this role
Quarterly training events take place once per quarter on Fridays & Saturday
Salary plus commission salary range $32,000-$45,000++ (Commission are based on the growth of the region and are uncapped)
PDS offers a competitive insurance package including medical, dental, vision and a 401K match program.
All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone. Please no walk-ins or phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year