6 months to start plus extension
We are looking for a responsible IT Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Management & BA teams under the IT PMO to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ ll collaborate with internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the IT Project Coordinator’ s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that stakeholders’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and escalate any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure PMO standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project Online and Jira
- CAPM or PMP certification a plus