B2B Sales Opportunity
Wealth Management Software - START UP Culture
Job Description: Inside Sales Representative
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our clients dynamic, entrepreneurial team. The successful candidate is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new client and sales leads to support our Clients aggressive growth strategy. This individual must be a self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, and research.
The Inside Sales Representative makes outbound sales calls in support of the Clients platform. This position will work with the sales and marketing teams to identify and target selective markets across North America.
- Plan call and e-mail activities to generate Leads using the most efficient means, in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Collaborate with sales colleagues for most effective territory planning and execution, covering all routes to market
- Regularly review of lead pipeline and progression
- Possess strong knowledge of the Clients platform to identify customer needs when qualifying them
- Documents each interaction as per company and departmental policies and procedures
- Actively follow up on aging/stagnant leads and opportunities to re-energize back into an active sales cycle
- Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Proactively develops sales leads by prospecting, outbound calling and completing campaigns through multiple mediums
- Knowledge of outbound phone sales, capable of high volume cold and warm calling, lead generation and research, and follow up calls
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
- Bachelor’ s degree in business administration or a related field required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in inside sales or inside sales environment
- Background in HighTech/SW industry with specific experience in financial services a plus