Office Assistant - Customer Service Clerk
ProVest Olive Branch, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
While adhering to department and company policies, the position requires extensive computer usage – typing,
emails, data entry, database and web-based navigation, in addition to assuring the timely receipt and processing
of legal documents in a team production environment. Candidate will provide general back office functions
commonly found in a legal setting- typing, emails, data entry, database and web-based navigation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input and update status of cases in proprietary system and establish work priorities by pulling electronic reports for clients and counties and/or Process Servers assigned
- Assigning Jobs to Servers
- Auditing (ie-closed jobs, servers)
- Follow up with process servers for status via phone and email in an effort to push for quick resolution and document accordingly
- Learn and apply client and county specific requirements to daily work production. Become familiar with rules of Civil Procedure
- Provide effective communication daily with clients, vendors and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner in person, telephonically or via email.
- Reroute and track documents
- Open mail/cases and route out as required. Review new cases data entry for accuracy
- Meet or exceed Key Performance Standards regarding: timeliness of case status, case notes, and obtaining status to move cases to next phase of service
- Expedite resolution of errors made by Process Servers on submitted affidavits
- Develop understanding of court dockets
- Performs other duties as required (ie printing and scanning documents, proofing documents, etc)
- Serve as back up in a team member’s absence and assist other teams when required.
- Meet all training requirements and apply what has been trained in your daily work product and interactions with team members and customers
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- High school diploma or equivalent
- . Minimum 2 years of office experience
- Proficient typing skills (30 wpm)
- Professional communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with office machine operations
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (Outlook, Excel, Word) (just knowledge of or introductory level?)
- Ability to understand departmental operations and procedures
- Familiarity with legal documents preferred
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a very fast paced often changing environment
With 30 years of industry experience, ProVest specializes in serving legal papers. Through advanced proprietary technology and forward thinking, ProVest has established itself as the technology and compliance leader in process serving. We have offices in over 10 states and continue to grow nationwide!
AddressOlive Branch, MS