While adhering to company and departmental policies and procedures the position of Courier/Runner will be held accountable to the responsibilities related to accurately manage daily deliveries and pick up of case documents to and from client offices, courthouses and company locations as applicable. Each courier will have an assigned route and will be expected to be prompt in dispatching and arriving to assigned locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Daily delivery and pick up of case documents to and from client offices, court houses and company locations
· Manage assigned route and be prompt in dispatching and arriving to each location
· Maintain and pick up log tracking documents
· Create and present a positive customer experience while meeting and greeting both client and court representatives
· Monitor and manage routes and timelines,
· Report any client / court request or changes as it relates to the business,
· Perform spot checks on new case pickups ensuring all necessary documents are received preventing potential processing hold ups,
· Timely correspondence with Team Leads regarding issues as they occur,
· Update the combined case log upon the return of each trip,
· Other duties as required
o Data entry
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
· Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and current car insurance.
· Relevant work experience required
· Minimum 1 year office experience
· Familiar with traveling in Las Vegas area
· Knowledge in the legal field as it relates to process service helpful
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· MS Office Skills
Due to the nature of the ProVest, LLC’s needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
ProVestWith over 29 years of industry experience, ProVest specializes in serving legal papers. Through advanced proprietary technology and forward thinking, ProVest has established itself as the technology and compliance leader in process serving. We have offices in over 10 states and continue to grow nationwide!