This job is currently located in Prescott, AZ!
Pay Rate: $13 + PerDiem
Shift: 10:00PM - 7:00AM (Sun-Thu)
Postions available: 15
Travel Retail Merchandiser
- Work & visit different cities and towns across the United States!
- Get paid to travel - When assigned more than 50 miles from your home, receive at least $60/day per diem to assist with hotels and meals, in addition to $0.25/mile when using your personal vehicle!
- Preference is given to 2 or more person teams during the hiring process!
- Enjoy sightseeing during the day, as this is an overnight position!
- If you have a work-hard play-hard mentality this job is for you!
What ProVantage stands for:
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as product merchandising, store fixture installation and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets. ProVantage is currently hiring Travel Retail Merchandisers to join our team!
What you will be doing as a Full-Time Travel Retail Merchandiser:
Our Full-Time Travel Retail Merchandisers will perform general merchandising, which involves carefully reading instructions (Plan-O-Gram “POG/MOD”) and then following those instructions to ensure product presentation matches the client standards. The process of setting POG/MOD include tasks such as removing old store fixtures, installing new store fixtures, adjusting shelves/pegs, moving product from one area of the store to another, application of labels/price tags and general cleaning of the work area. Attention to detail, ability to work independently and as a team with a positive attitude is a MUST!
What ProVantage stands for:
What you do matters. Experience ProVantage’s employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our five core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We before Me
- Grace through Generosity
Full-Time Travel Retail Merchandiser Position Requirements:
- Take direction from ProVantage Lead and/or Client Supervisor on hourly, shift and daily goals.
- Communicate clearly and proactively to teammates to ensure timely completion of duties. Report issues through chain of command.
- General math and problem-solving skills.
- Read and interpret retailer specific Plan-O-Grams to perform required merchandising activities and fixture installations (POG, MOD setting) per instructions.
- Reliable transportation to all project locations.
- Own and demonstrate safe usage of basic tools including: screwdrivers, open end wrenches, pliers, tape measure, and level.
- Must own OSHA certified safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift 50lbs.
- Depending on the client, shifts could range from Days, Swing and/or Nights.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Big-box retail associate experience specifically within single or multiple store departments.
- Prior experience working with store remodel or new store setup teams.
- Prior experience stocking shelves and/or processing freight within a retail/grocery store.
- Ability to travel extensively within a Nationwide or regional footprint.
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working environment.
- You understand the value of teamwork, exude a positive attitude and sustain a contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- You lead by example with a grace of authority, maintaining respect, dignity and compassion for everyone.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out education, training, growing your perspective and take pride in your work.
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible