This is a traveling job currently located in Henderson, TX - Next stop will be in Palestine, TX
Overnight Shifts: 8PM - 7AM (Su-Th)
Pay Rate: $12-14/hr
Available Positions: 6
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as product merchandising, store fixture installation and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets. ProVantage is currently hiring Travel Fixture Installers to join our team!
As a Travel Fixture Installer:
- You will be part of a traveling team servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation is critical
- Heavy travel of up to 60+ miles at a time
- Overnight travel may be required
- Competitive pay rates based on experience.
What you will be doing as a Full-Time Travel Fixture Installer:
Our Travel Fixture Installers will perform general merchandising, which involves carefully reading instructions (Plan-O-Gram “POG/MOD”) and then following those instructions to ensure product presentation matches the client standards. The process of setting POG/MOD include tasks such as removing old store fixtures, installing new store fixtures, adjusting shelves/pegs, moving product from one area of the store to another, application of labels/price tags and general cleaning of the work area. Attention to detail, ability to work independently and as a team with a positive attitude is a MUST!
What ProVantage stands for:
What you do matters. Experience ProVantage’s employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our five core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We before Me
- Grace through Generosity
Full-Time Fixture Installer Position Requirements:
- Take direction from ProVantage Leads and/or Client Supervisors on hourly, shift and daily goals.
- Communicate clearly and proactively to teammates to ensure timely completion of duties. Report issues through chain of command.
- General math and problem-solving skills.
- Read and interpret retailer specific Plan-O-Grams to perform required merchandising activities and fixture installations (POG, MOD setting) per instructions.
- Reliable transportation to all project locations.
- Own and demonstrate safe usage of basic tools including: screwdrivers, open end wrenches, pliers, tape measure, and level.
- Must own OSHA certified safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift 50lbs.
- Depending on the client, shifts could range from Days, Swing and/or Nights.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Big-box retail associate experience specifically within single or multiple store departments.
- Prior experience working with store remodel or new store setup teams.
- Prior experience stocking shelves and/or processing freight within a retail/grocery store.
- Ability to travel extensively within a Nationwide or regional footprint.
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working environment.
- You understand the value of teamwork, exude a positive attitude and sustain a contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- You lead by example with a grace of authority, maintaining respect, dignity and compassion for everyone.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out education, training, growing your perspective and take pride in your work.
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever- changing industry and remain flexible