This job requires travel throughout the Eastern United States. Per diem package provided.
ProVantage Corporate Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a full-time Tile Installation Lead to remodel various types of showroom display vignettes that feature multiple kinds of wall tile, floor tile, & other types of hard surface flooring. The Tile Installation Lead will do high-quality installation & train apprentice candidates to do the same.
What We Stand For
What you do matters, experience ProVantage’s employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our 5 Core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Innovate to Elevate
- We Before Me
- Grace Through Generosity
- Doing the Right Thing
What you will be doing!
As a full-time Tile Installation Lead, you will be “hands-on” managing the demolition, remodel, and installation of the showroom display areas of the retail client. These areas include extensive tile and flooring displays with a focus on tile, trim, millwork, and painting to a showroom quality finish. You are bringing the highest level of professionalism and quality of work to every project you undertake. Responsible for training apprentice-level team members & alerting Project Management to issues with the team’s development & day-to-day operations in the field and strategize to eliminate these issues on future jobs. Track your progress (using proprietary technology) and maintain excellence in your workmanship and customer service. Be a team player to get the job done right!
- You understand the value of teamwork.
- You have a desire to lead by example with the grace of authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining respect, dignity, and compassion.
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working environment.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out education, training and growing perspective
- You take pride in your work.
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities, and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand Retail/Construction is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible with your schedule.
Essential Duties and Requirements
- Ability to travel extensively nationwide with your reliable transportation
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Renovate or Repair as the project requires.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in all interactions with clientele and maintain excellent service through completion.
- Continuously monitor your progress to optimize the efficiency of your day
- Problem-solve issues arising in the field to help complete your tasks on time.
- Interact positively and immediately with scheduling to keep abreast of progress.
- Maintain your tools and work environment safely and cleanly minimizing disturbance to other areas.
- Respect the environments you will be working in as they are your own.
- Tile/construction experience required.
- Knowledge of General Safety Practices or OSHA training preferred.
- Experience in some areas of carpentry, millwork, or interior trim in addition to experience in tile and flooring installation.
- Ability to use hand tools, reciprocating and miter saws, wet saws, and power tools correctly and safely.
- Knowledge of general construction practices and details
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively with a keen sense to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to use applications on a cell phone
- Ability to read layouts and details from blueprints
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
Job Type: Full-time
- Tile or Flooring Installation: 7 years
- Retail Construction: 5 years
- Trim Carpentry: 2 years
- Basic computer skills
Similar Job Titles: stocker, customer care, guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk, leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate, greeter, merchandiser, merchandising, janitor, maintenance, custodian
Work locations predominantly in the following states: Florida, Virginia, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Illinois, KentuckyPRO1
merchandising, store fixture installation and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging
from new stores and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets.
ProVantage Corporate Solutions
Why Work Here?ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as product merchandising, store fixture installation and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets.
Experience ProVantage's employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered!