Supervisor - Morning Truck Unload / Stocker (PT)
ProVantage Corporate Solutions Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 Hourly
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Merchandising Service Organization (MSO) that specializes in merchandising services such as truck unload, new store set up of fixtures, signage, and merchandise, remodels, and new product rollouts through the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
What We Stand For:
What you do matters, experience ProVantage's employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our 5 Core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We before Me
- Grace through Generosity
Video of our Team in action: https://prov.cruxos.com/18nWyEtPc3
What You Will Be Doing:
Our Early Morning Stock Team supports our client by servicing 3 store locations in the: Denver Area-Services Stores in Denver, Lone Tree, and Broomfield. Our team is responsible for the intake and merchandising of our client’s product once a week per store location.
As a TCS Routine Service Supervisor, you are responsible for your team’s performance, training, general merchandising, and overall goal completion for the shift. You will be the contact point for all team members, responsible for providing effective guidance and acting proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective teamwork. You will lead by setting a good example and engaging the team to achieve goals.
- Must know ProVantage guidelines, policies, and expectations, adhering to and enforcing with all employees.
- Have the capability to implement training for team members to ProVantage standards.
- Able to prioritize shift goals and accomplish them promptly.
- Must document shift reports and any issues that arise.
- Involve in the Interviewing, hiring, and performance management of small teams.
- Responsible for all team meetings including but is not limited to safety topics, shift goals, issues affecting team, and content required by management.
- Ensure shift headcount is tracked, maintained and every employee is ready to perform.
- Submit weekly online timesheet if applicable.
- Ensure that communication between shifts occurs including employees, other shift leads FPM/PM, FPS.
- Participate in bi-weekly calls along with field leadership and management.
- Take direction and answer questions from on-site TCS management respectfully and efficiently.
- Contact the corporate office with specific issues or concerns.
- Has a desire to lead, taking pride and ownership as a Site Manager.
- Supervisory duties for small teams (5-6) of field representatives.
- Must own steel toe boots/OSHA certified safety shoes
- Must be experienced in receiving and merchandising
- Must have reliable transportation to all store locations
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more
- Must be able to bend, lift, walk/stand for 8 hours or more.
More info about ProV Hiring: https://prov.cruxos.com/4Ri27sFpu2
Similar Job Titles: stocker, customer care, guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk, leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate, greeter, merchandiser, merchandising, janitor, maintenance, custodianPRO2
merchandising, store fixture installation and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging
from new stores and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets.
ProVantage Corporate SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Experience ProVantage's employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered!
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as product merchandising, store fixture installation and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets.