Fixture Installer/Retail Merchandiser (Full-time)
ProVantage Corporate Solutions Bastrop, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Position is located in Monroe, LA
Night Shift: 8 PM - 7 AM (Mon-Fri)
Pay Rate: $13.00Hr
Available Positions: 6
- Work & visit different cities and towns across the United States!
- Get paid to travel - When assigned more than 50 miles from your home, receive per diem to assist with hotels and meals, in addition to mileage reimbursement when using your personal vehicle!
- Preference is given to applicants with experience working for companies that provide fixture installation services for retail and grocery chains!
- Preference is given to 2 or more person teams during the hiring process!
- Preference is given to applicants with hardware chain store experience!
- If you have a work-hard-play-hard mentality this job is for you!
Video of our Team in action: https://prov.cruxos.com/18nWyEtPc3
What you will be doing as a Full-Time Fixture Installer:
Our Fixture Installers travel to different cities installing various retail/grocery store fixtures. The various types of installations can include gondola removal, gondola building, warehouse steel tear-down, warehouse steel builds, product display builds, low-voltage electrical connections, and millwork/cabinet installation. ProVantage typically performs total SOW installs including merchandising activities, which involves carefully reading instructions (Plan-O-Gram “POG/MOD”) and then following those instructions to ensure product presentation matches the client standards. Attention to detail, ability to work independently and as a team with a positive attitude is a MUST!
Full-Time Fixture Installer Position Requirements:
- Must have reliable transportation
- Teams of 2 or more preferred
- Take direction from ProVantage Leads and/or Client Supervisors on hourly, shift, and daily goals.
- Must own and demonstrate safe usage of fixture installer tools including cordless drill, hammer drill, tape measure, levels, various screwdriver types, rubber mallet, etc.
- Communicate clearly and proactively to teammates to ensure timely completion of duties.
- General math and problem-solving skills.
- Must own OSHA certified safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift 50lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Large Hardware Chain and Big-box retail associate experience specifically within single or multiple store departments.
- Prior experience working with store remodel or new store setup teams.
- Prior experience with retail/grocery store fixtures including knowledge of the various components that make up gondola systems.
- Prior experience with gondola moving systems such as gondola train, gondola skate, and scorpion moving systems.
- Ability to read and interpret retailer-specific Plan-O-Grams to perform required merchandising activities and fixture installations (POG, MOD setting) per instructions.
- Forklift and scissor lift certifications are a plus.
- Carpentry skills are a plus.
- You take pride in your work and understand that on-time attendance to the project is key to success.
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working environment.
- You understand the value of teamwork, exude a positive attitude, and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- You lead by example with the grace of authority, maintaining respect, dignity, and compassion for everyone.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out education, training, growing your perspective, and take pride in your work.
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities, and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible
Who we are:
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Nationwide Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as store fixture installation, signage installation, and product merchandising. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores, resets, and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets. ProVantage is currently hiring Fixture Installers to join our team!
What ProVantage stands for:
What you do matters. Experience ProVantage’s employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our five core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We before Me
- Grace through Generosity
More info about ProV Hiring: https://prov.cruxos.com/4Ri27sFpu2
The above job description represents the essential and most significant duties of the position. It is not intended to exclude other work assignments and responsibilities not mentioned herein.
Similar Job Titles: stocker, customer care, guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk, leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate, greeter, merchandiser, merchandising, janitor, maintenance, custodianPRO2
merchandising, store fixture installation and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging
from new stores and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets.
ProVantage Corporate SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Experience ProVantage's employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered!
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as product merchandising, store fixture installation and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets.