ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Merchandising Service Organization (MSO) who specializes in merchandising services such as truck unload, new store set up of fixtures, signage and merchandise, remodels, and new product rollouts through the United States, Canada and Mexico.
What We Stand For:
What you do matters, experience ProVantage's employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our 5 Core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We before Me
- Grace through Generosity
What You Will Be Doing:
Our Early Morning Stock Team supports our client by servicing 3 store locations in the: Philadelphia Area -Services Stores in King of Prussia, PA, Newark, DE, Cherry Hill, NJ. Our team is responsible for the intake and merchandising of our client’s product once a week per store location.
As a TCS Routine Service Supervisor, you are responsible for your team’s performance, training, general merchandising, and overall goal completion for the shift. You will be the contact point for all team members, responsible for providing effective guidance and acting proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective teamwork. You will lead by setting a good example and engaging the team to achieve goals.
- Must know ProVantage guidelines, policies and expectations, adhering to and enforcing with all employees.
- Have the capability to implement training for team members to ProVantage standards.
- Able to prioritize shift goals and accomplish them in a timely manner.
- Must document shift reports and any issues that arise.
- Involve in the Interviewing, hiring, and performance management of small teams.
- Responsible for all team meetings including but is not limited to safety topics, shift goals, issues affecting team, and content required by management.
- Ensure shift headcount is tracked, maintained and every employee is ready to perform.
- Submit weekly online timesheet if applicable.
- Ensure that communication between shifts occur including employees, other shift leads FPM/PM,FPS.
- Participate in bi-weekly calls along with field leadership and management.
- Take direction and answer questions from on-site TCS management respectfully and efficiently.
- Contact corporate office with specific issues or concerns.
- Has a desire to lead, taking pride and ownership as a Site Manager.
- Supervisory duties for small teams (5-6) of field representatives.
- Must own steel toe boots/OSHA certified safety shoes
- Must be experienced in receiving and merchandising
- Must have reliable transportation to all store locations
- Must be able to lift 75lbs or more
- Must be able to bend, lift, walk/stand for 8 hours or more.