Early Morning Truck Unload/Stocker
ProVantage Corporate Solutions Beverly, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Merchandising Service Organization (MSO) that specializes in merchandising services such as truck unload, new store set up of fixtures, signage, and merchandise, remodels, and new product rollouts through the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
What You Will Be Doing?
Our Early Morning Stock Team supports our client by servicing our store location in Peabody, MA. Team members will be doing stocking, light cleaning, stockroom work, and helping The container Store online order fulfillment.
If you are a morning person then this is the perfect shift for you!**
Our team on average works from 7 am-3:30 pm unloading the truck, sorting the merchandise and places it in the correct departments, opens all of the boxes, and removes the cardboard. The physical nature of this job includes walking, bending, climbing ladders, pushing and pulling carts of merchandise, using pallet jacks and box knives. If you are looking for a good workout, this will do it!
- You understand the value of teamwork.
- You have a desire to lead by example with the grace of authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining respect, dignity, and compassion.
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working and shopping environment for our client’s customers.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out education, training, and growing perspective
- You take pride in your work.
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities, and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible with your schedule.
- Must own steel toe boots/OSHA certified safety shoes
- Must be experienced in receiving and merchandising
- Must have reliable transportation to all store locations
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs or more
- Must be able to bend, lift, walk/stand for 8 hours or more.
What We Stand For
What you do matters, experience ProVantage's employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our 5 Core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We before Me
- Grace through Generosity
Similar Job Titles: stocker, customer care, guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk, leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate, greeter, merchandiser, merchandising, janitor, maintenance, custodianPRO1
merchandising, store fixture installation and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging
from new stores and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets.
ProVantage Corporate SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Experience ProVantage's employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered!
ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as product merchandising, store fixture installation and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores and remodels to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets.