ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Merchandising Service Organization (MSO) who specializes in merchandising services such as truck unload, new store set up of fixtures, signage and merchandise, remodels, and new product rollouts through the United States, Canada and Mexico.
What We Stand For
What you do matters, experience ProVantage's employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our 5 Core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We before Me
- Grace through Generosity
What You Will Be Doing?
Our Early Morning Stock Team supports our client by servicing 2-4 store locations in the Boston Area-Services Stores in Natick, Chestnut Hill & Peabody. Our team is responsible for the intake and merchandising of our client’s product once a week per store location. If you are a morning person then this is the perfect shift for you! Our team on average works from 5am-1:30pm unloading the truck, sorting the merchandise and places it in the correct departments, opens all of the boxes and removes the cardboard. The physical nature of this job includes walking, bending, climbing ladders, pushing and pulling carts of merchandise, using pallet jacks and box knives.
- You understand the value of teamwork.
- You have a desire to lead by example with a grace of authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining respect, dignity and compassion.
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain a contagious energy throughout entire shift.
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working and shopping environment for our client’s customers.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out education, training and growing perspective
- You take pride in your work.
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible with your schedule.
- Must own steel toe boots/OSHA certified safety shoes
- Must be experienced in receiving and merchandising
- Must have reliable transportation to all store locations
- Must be able to lift 75lbs or more
- Must be able to bend, lift, walk/stand for 8 hours or more.