Instructor (Part Time) Pharmacy Technician
ProTrain is currently recruiting for an experienced Live Online instructor with experience teaching Pharmacy Technician courses.
Candidates must have experience teaching in a classroom or/and in a synchronous environment, as well as have a minimum of 3 years as a Pharmacy Technician.
This is a part time; contracted teaching position teaching course schedules on an as-needed basis.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Live Online instructor
- Topics Covered:
- History of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Law, Ethics, and Regulatory Agencies
- Competencies, Associations, and Settings for Technicians
- Communication and Role of the Technician with the Customer/Patient
- Dosage Forms, and Routes of Administration
- Conversions and Calculations
- Drug Information References
- Pharmacy Practices
- Bulk Repackaging and Non-Sterile Compounding
- Aseptic Technique and Sterile Compounding
- Pharmacy Billing and Inventory Management
- Medications Safety and Error Prevention
- Therapeutic Agents
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Medications
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Minimum 3-5 years teaching experience
- Teaching certification preferred
- Minimum 3 years in related field of study
- Must adhere to weekly class schedule
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible, Part-time hours
- Faculty Development
Founded in 2004, ProTrain offers quality classroom and online training. We provide a CE-Turnkey Solution and partnership opportunities for institutions of higher learning to provide programs to various verticals such as Military Tuition Assistance (TA), Military Spouses (MyCAA), Wounded Warriors, Veterans, Unemployed (WIA), Corporate and Individuals.
ProTrain is an affordable solution for students seeking to prepare for an in-demand career that will help move them and America forward to achieve the goal of Education 2 Employment! Personal Training Assessment Managers will work with you throughout the entire process before, during and after to assist with the student’s program of study.
At ProTrain, we realize that learning is a commitment that we are all making to have a better future. Our clients’ needs (partners and students) are paramount. We are committed to your success and ours, one student at a time.
ProTrain is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about us, visit us at www.ProTrainEDU.org
Powered by JazzHR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.