Sales & Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Quality: Our aim is quality work done as conveniently, professionally and clean as possible.
- Expertise: We work with experienced crews (crew leads 10+ years, crew members 5+ years)
- Integrity: We deliver what we promise and guarantee our work.
- Nationally recognized. Locally owned in Richmond, Virginia.
- Meet with customers to estimate cost of jobs and services
- Follow up with prospective customers by phone or email
- Ensure that our customers’ needs and their expectations are clearly communicated and accurately documented on a written proposal
- Schedule color consultants if necessary
- Ensure assigned project(s) are kept on schedule and within budget while meeting clients’ needs and delivering a quality project
- Plan, schedule and coordinate painting projects from “estimated” to “completed”.
- Generate schedules and plans of operation for painting projects in close consultation with homeowners, contractors, remodelers, renovators, and other stakeholders
- Schedule and award subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders as needed
- Manage painting subcontractor crews to maintain proper flow of work
- Identify potential issues and ensure timely decisions are made.
- Coordinating other trades such as drywall repair, carpentry, plaster & stucco repair, etc.
- Ensure proper document control and record keeping
- Ensure accuracy in estimates and job costing.
- Communicate the scheduling preferences and needs of the customer to the Owner by making notes in CORE and/or scheduling the job through the Company Calendar.
- Guide project to completion to ensure proper close-out and collect final payment and reviews.
- Ability to manage, hire and coordinate subcontractors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Owner, subcontractors and clients.
- Ability to learn and work independently in a fast-paced environment. Self-motivated.
- Superb time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, dependable, and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in use of a personal computer and software programs such as MS Excel, MS Word, Google Mail/Calendar/and Drive.
- Minimum of 2 years (5 years preferred) of successful project management experience desired. Demonstrated work history of safely executing projects on time, within budget, and in accordance with quality standards.
- Budget control and job cost forecasting experience and skills.
- Experience in residential repainting. Additional experience with other project types, such as medical office building, schools, office, public sector and related facilities a plus but not required.
- Experience in and ability to prepare conceptual estimates, project estimates, and assist in the preparation of proposals.
- Diverse expertise with a variety of building types. Prior experience with residential and light commercial construction a plus.
Five Star Painting LLC is the franchisor of the ProTect Painters® franchised system. Each ProTect Painters® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Five Star Painting LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent ProTect Painters® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Five Star Painting LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
ProTect Painters of West Richmond
TechnologyView all jobs at ProTect Painters of West Richmond