ProTechnical - Reno is hiring for a full-time Systems Administrator
The Systems Administrator will utilize well-recognized software solutions to perform his or her job. This is a highly compensated position requiring sound critical thinking skills, meticulous behavior and high output in a variety of areas ranging from site survey, design, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of IT infrastructures.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience provisioning, managing, and troubleshooting Windows Server platforms.
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012, 2016 & 2019.
- An advanced understanding of and practical deployment experience with virtualized environments.
- Experience with Azure is a plus.
- Experience with planning, designing, implementing and supporting client/server/cloud networking models.
- Advanced understanding of managing, and troubleshooting Ethernet based networks.
- Experience with Cisco Adaptive Security Appliances (ASA) is a plus.
- Advanced understanding of WLAN and wireless security concepts.
- Intermediate to Advanced Apple Macintosh experience is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate with users over the phone or in person. Able to explain technical issues in a way that is clear and understandable to non-technical people is a requirement.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision to meet or exceed the duties and functions of the role.
- Must have reliable form of transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening.
The ideal candidate must also posses at minimum, one current (unexpired) certification from any one of the following:
This is a highly compensated position.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision Insurance (100% employer paid)
- Retirement Match
- Generous Paid Leave
- Performance based incentives.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.