Security Officer Guard
ProTech Security Oakland Oakland, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Security Guards / Security Officers / Unarmed Officers / Patrol Officers / Unarmed Guards - Oakland, CA
Are you tired of your commute to San Francisco?
Are you looking to get back into the workforce?
Are you looking for a security company the promotes from within?
We are seeking Security Officers to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premise and identify risks to staff and patrons. ProTech Security is the most successful company in the East Bay. Our goal is to help our officers accomplish and achieve results they need to become security professionals. We take pleasure in promoting within the company. There are multiple individuals that started as security officers and today hold management positions. We are an union company that provides benefits.
We are currently offering $500.00 Hiring Bonus for full-time; and $300.00 Hiring Bonus for part time in your new endeavor with ProTech Security Service in the East Bay. The bonus is split-up between the first month and the third month. The specifications are as follows; if the person calls off / Late, No-Call No-Show, or has disciplinary actions they will forfeit their bonus for that month or the following month. The full time officer must be working at least 30 hours a week, and the part time officer must be working at least 16 hours a week.
We also offer medical F/T, 401K for your future, direct deposit, sick pay, vacation and union benefits.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high-risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Must have good verbal and written skills
- Ability to handle crisis situations at your location
- Must have a valid guard card
- At least 18 years of age
We proudly supports Veterans Mission Hall
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Pursuant to the Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
ProTech Security Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed hiring a diverse workforce.
ProTech Security OaklandWhy Work Here?
Our goal is to help our officers accomplish and achieve the results they need to become security professionals and great benefits.
ProTech Security has been around since 1994, and have risen to become the most successful union security company in the East Bay.