This is a key position that is responsible for supporting our client base as well as technical leadership for our organization. The ideal candidate will have the ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and implement best practice proactive solutions.
Does this describe you?
- Being the go-to-person for technology issues
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Ability to resolve customer complaints or issues
- Are you highly disciplined and focused?
- Able to organize and work with a team of technicians
- Take ownership of technical issues and work with all possible resources to provide the customer with a resolution
- Comfortable working in time critical situations?
- Strong customer service mentality, with the ability to align with the business plan
- Have a natural ability to win others over quickly?
- Provide direct customer support for servers, computers, and networking issues
- Resolve escalated technical issues from Level I and Level II technicians
- Coordinate schedules, implement best practice operating procedures, track, and report key metrics
- Refine and optimize procedures and policies for our managed care customers
- Administration of our ticketing, monitoring, and tracking systems
- Provide technical guidance and consulting to clients in a wide range of IT environments and industries
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically.
- Design and deploy IT solutions
- Provide technical leadership and drive the company forward to achieve objectives
- Service area: Columbus/Springfield/Dayton area.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- 7+ years proven record of accomplishment of IT/Management experience
- Expertise with networking and server design and implementation
- Expertise in Cisco and other major router, switches, and network equipment
- Server deployment, administration, and troubleshooting expert
- Enterprise best practice design and configuration a plus
- Excellent Trouble Shooting Skills
- Direct, hands-on experience with Microsoft-based technology products
- Ability to develop and coordinate project plans in a timely manor
- Help desk management experience
- Experience with ConnectWise Manage / Automate or similar ticketing and monitor systems
- Bachelor or Master in technology related field preferred
- Advanced certifications for Microsoft, Cisco, AWS or others.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, verbal and written for both technical and non-technical staff
- Strong written, verbal, and listening skills are required with the ability to present effectively to all types and sizes of audience
Why Work Here?Our customers are our friends, family, and community members. We take pride in serving them and never be treating them like a number. We are considered their IT department. Always there. Always caring. ProStratus offers a nimble, dynamic environment within a growing business focused on technology products and services. Innovation and developing technology is at the heart of ProStratus Product development while ProStratus Services provide a full spectrum of information technology services to meet client mission-critical requirements in the healthcare, education, SMB, and manufacturing markets. Join the ProStratus community and be part of the family.
Entrepreneurial company looking for key people to help us grow.