Digital Graphic Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salary: $65000 - $80000
Positions sit in Mooresville, NC
Seeking an experienced digital graphic designer to join our eCommerce + Digital Commerce team. This role will design, concept, and deliver creative assets for digital marketing. Using their deep skills in Adobe's creative products, the designer will create a variety of items that promote and support the company brand and reliably support the timelines and deadlines of an innovative marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on creative with plenty of digital experience reflected in their portfolio, strong conceptual skills, the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and an expert understanding of paid marketing channels.
Your Experience Includes:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience, at least part of which must be digital
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and a basic understanding of HTML, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Understanding of digital marketing performance metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness
- 3D rendering, animation and video editing skills are a bonus
- Comfortable with production-related work (editing photos, resizing to fit on social platforms, creating templates to work with, etc.)
- Strong portfolio of work
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment where functioning autonomously and collaborating as part of a team are equally important
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of the target audience, industry trends, and platform nuances
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be a key member of th creative teame and an active participant in both design and brand ideation
- Develop and execute creative concepts for digital and social content across multiple platforms ensuring the highest quality of brand aesthetic for all creative assets.
- Work efficiently within tight deadlines to manage projects and create accurate and well-polished creative assets
- Work across teams to deliver high-quality products to help assist in the success of other internal and external priorities
- Provide support on ad hoc projects as needed
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at ProStaffing
Get fresh Senior Digital Graphic Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.