ProSource of Naples is in need of a highly organized and energetic leader to join the team as a Sales Manager. We are looking for a career-minded fast learner, who thinks it’s fun to work in a friendly, fast-paced small business and takes pride in their work. We need someone that is not afraid to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions. We need a proactive, positive problem-solver who will explore innovative ways to make our team even better and more productive.
Learn more about working for ProSource by visiting our Career Site. https://prosourcewholesale.jobs.net/
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This opportunity will lead a staff 4 - 6 employees that you will develop, mentor, coach, and motivate into a high performing commission-based sales team.
This position is paid a competitive base salary plus commission.
By the end of year one
- Upholding the values and principles and goals of ProSource Wholesale, you will have built and maintained a positive relationship with all of our members with the goal of making ProSource their primary source for flooring and cabinets.
- You will have gained a vast knowledge of flooring, cabinet, and countertop knowledge by attending training, vendor events, and researching existing and new products in order to meet the needs of Members and their Clients with ProSource solutions.
- You will have built a strong, supportive partnership with our sales team, directing them in their endeavors to strive to reach their sales goals and the goals of the showroom and management.
- You will have learned the ProSource model and assist us in ways to improve this process to better serve the needs of our members and our staff.
- You will have developed and monitored benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of sales and prospecting activities, sales productivity, gross margin output, and levels of satisfaction of members.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are an experienced and seasoned "hands-on" Sales Manager.
- You are a creative idea generator with a business development and big-picture focus.
- You possess excellent coaching and mentoring
- You have the ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team.
- You recognize that long-term success is reliant on staff working together to obtain what’s best for all.
- You are a creative problem solver with the ability to apply solutions to staff and customer needs.
- If you have experience in the Floorcovering or Cabinet business and B2B or Commercial sales experience preferred.
Our showroom is open during business hours and Saturday morning, which leaves your evenings open lending to a great work-life balance! We also offer paid time off.